Register now for Season 2018!
The Concord GIANTS provides the opportunity for all boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 17 to play and learn AFL. The Club offers an environment where every player is encouraged to learn football, develop their skills and fitness, participate in the premier team game in Australia and make lasting friendships.
Most of all, the Club’s players play for the fun!
Season 2018 registration fees
To register for 2018, please transfer your $90/$100 deposit to the Concord Giants bank account (details below). Then email your childs name and a copy of the remittance to email@example.com.
U5 – U11 $190
U12 – U17 $200
For the full season (20 weeks), your registration also includes:
- A CONCORD GIANTS Guernsey supplied for all games
- Coaching from an accredited coach
- A Club Shirt (new players)
- Football Shorts and Socks
- NAB AFL Auskick pack (U5-U8’s) packed full of exciting goodies to start your AFL journey
- Opportunities to meet players from GWS Giants and Sydney Swans throughout the season
- Opportunities to play in Auskick games at AFL matches during the season
If you have any questions or issues registering, please e-mail Concord GIANTS Registrar Natalie MacDonald.
Registration fees can be paid via credit card, at the end of the online registration process or via direct deposit. Please provide first initial and surname of the player being registered as the payment description.
Name: Concord Giants
BSB: 082 171
A/C No: 84 444 9537
If you have any questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly volunteers will contact you.